Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real Deal Wholesale Products Lead--National Association of Wholesale Distributors

Are you wondering where you can find a real no-fee wholesale dropshipper? That is a burning question many prospective eBay sellers are asking. And it is certainly on the right out in front for those wanting to run a small business from home selling, preferably, dropshipped goods so that you don't have to stock inventory.

I have a killer tip for you. Keep in mind that there are no magic bullets. There is no true way to click yourself rich overnight. You might click yourself silly overnight, but not rich. Not overnight.

Wholesale products made in America, made in the good ole' USA. Personally, I'm not necessarily concerned with provenance, but I suppose given my druthers, I'd choose local products over far flung products if they were the right item.

Ok. The tip. Try the National Association of Wholesale Distributors at www.naw.org. That will give you the leads to establish contacts. However, as I said, this will involve some work, but if you serious about being in business, this tip has the potential to pay off big time for you. This will require serious business thought. But, as I said, if you are seeking wholesale products made in the USA and are serious about being in business, this may be one of the best offering you'll find. The real deal, as it were.

No comments: